APPLICATION VIDEOS | POP-UP SYSTEMS | SIMPLE ASSEMBLY | LED SETS | POP-UP SYSTEM AS A LIGHTBOX | GRAPHIC APPLICATIONS | COMBINATIONS | ACCESSORIES | BROCHURE (PDF) | GRAPHIC DIMENSIONS (PDF)
1. Unfold the pop-up frame and join the central struts.
- Unpack and unfold the pop-up frame
- Join the central struts
2. Fit the profile bars and corner profiles.
- Insert the corner profiles (4 pcs.)
- Fit the profile bars to the front (4 pcs.) and back side (2 pcs.)
3. Sew the flat profile to the fabric.
- Cut off the corners of the fabric
- Place the flat profile under the fabric and sew the two together
- Repeat the process on all sides
- For all-round covering, the side covering is sewn without a flat profile
4. Fix the printed fabric in place with the flat profiles in the profile bars.
- Tip: Start with the corners